Past Seminars 2016
1. June 27, "Changing Cuba-US Relation and Cuban
@Rafael Hernández (Director of the Magazine "Temas" La Habana,
2. July 28, "Financial Stability with
Ryuichiro Izumi (Rutgers
3. September 13, Hawkes Graphs"
Paul Embrechts (ETH Zürich)
4. October 6, "von Neumann-Morgenstern Stable
Sets of a Patent Licensing Game:
The Existence and Non-Existences"
Naoki Watanabe (Keio
5. October 7, "On Money Finance in Statistics
and Practice: A Case of the
Japanese National Accounts during and after the World War U"
Makoto Saito (Hitotsubashi
6. October 14, "Business Cycles, Growth and
Economic Policy: Schumpeter and the
Great Depression" (joint work with Harald Hagemann)
Muriel Dal Pont Legrand (University of Nice Sophia Antipolis)
7. October 14, "Hayek's Austrian Theory of
the Business Cycle"
Harald Hagemann (Hohenheim
8. October 24, "Gradual Adjustment and
Equilibrium Uniqueness under
Akitada Kasahara (Stanford Graduate School of Business)
9. January 12, "Woodlands & the
Carbon-Water Policy Nexus: A UK Perspective"
Gregory Valatin (Forest
10. March 8, "Harmonized Cognitive Aging
Study in India: Diagnostic
Assessment of Dementia (DAD)"
for Global Aging Research,
University of Southern Californiaj
Copyright © 2000-, KEIO ECONOMIC SOCIETY : All rights reserved.