Past Seminars 2015
1. April@9, "Multiplier Theory and Public Goods: A
Macroeconomics of the
Michihiro Ohyama( Keio University, Professor emeritus)
2. June 8, " Existence of an
Equilibrium for an Atomless Economy with Bads"
Tomoki Inoue( Meiji University)
3. July 31, "Impact of Market
Conditions on Payment for Forest-Based
Cho Seong-Hoon (University
of Tennessee, Knoxville)
4. October 23, "Holes in the Dike: The
Global Saving Glut, U.S. House Prices
and the Long Shadow of Banking Deregulation"
Mathias Hoffmann (University
5. November 26, "QE's Spill-Over to
Emerging Asia: The Role of
Policy and Institutions"
Ayako Saiki (De
Nederlandsche Bank, DNB)
6. December 22, "Networks in Conflict:
Theory and Evidence from the Great
War of Africa"
Fabrizio Zilibotti (University of Zurich)
7. December 22, "Observational Learning
and Parental Influence"
@María Sáez Martí (University of Zurich)
8. December 24, "The Home Market Effect
and Patterns of Trade Between Rich
@Kimiori Matsuyama (Northwestern
9. January 19, "Quantifying the Cost of
Policy Uncertainty and the Cost
Delaying the Reform"
Sagiri Kitao (Keio
10. March 15, "Marketmaking Middlemen"
Makoto Watanabe (VU
12. March 22, "How do Tax Progressivity and Household
Heterogeneity Affect Laffer
Curves?" (joint work with Dirk Krueger and Serhiy Stepanchuk)
Hans A. Holter (University
Copyright © 2000-, KEIO ECONOMIC SOCIETY : All rights reserved.