1. May 11 ,"Who Suffered from the Superstition in
Market? The Case of Hinoeuma in Japan"
Hideo Akabayashi (Keio University)
2. May 18 ,"Residential Mobility and Panel
Attrition: Using the
Interview Process as Identifying Instruments"
Miki Seko (Keio University)
3. May 22 ,"Multiplicity and Sensitivity of
Equilibria in Coordination Games"
Toshimasa Maruta (Advanced Research Institute for the Sciences and Humanities(ARISH), Nihon University)
4. May 25 ,"Mechanism Design with Costly
for Decentralization" (joint work with Dilip Mookherjee)
Masatoshi Tsumagari (Keio University)
5. June 5 ,"Cyclical Behavior of an Equilibrium
Hiroaki Miyamoto (University of Wisconsin-Madison, ph.D program)
6. June 8 ,"Trade and Variety-Skill
Yoshinori Kurokawa (University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, ph.D program)
7. June 15,"How Long Should We Stay in Education
If Ability is
Takashi Oshio (Kobe University)
8. June 22,"Measuring the Firm-Specific
"An Empirical Analysis of Firm-Specific Productivities"
Yoko Konishi (Hitotsubashi University)
9. June 29,"A New Method for Estimating
Integrated Volatility with
Noisy Realized Volatility"
Manabu Asai (Soka University)
10. July 3,"Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance
on the Hilbert Cube"
Marcus Berliant (University of Washington)
11. July 6,"Assessing the Effect of the Yardstick
in Japanese Gas Industry"
Ayako Suzuki (Osaka University)
12. July 6,"Cooperation on Climate-Change
Nori Tarui (University of Hawaii)
13. July 20,"Productivity and the Decision to
Import and Export: Theory and Evidence"
Hiroyuki Kasahara (The University of Western Ontario, Department or Economics)
14. September 28,"The Political Economy of
Policy Reform in Southeast Asia"
Hal Hill (The Australian National University)
15. September 29,"Japan's Monetary Policy Transition, 1955-2006"
James Rhodes (Graduate Research Institute of Policy Studies)
16. October 5,"Taxing the Stork" (joint work
with Midori Wakabayashi)
Wataru Kureishi(Osaka University)
17. October 12,"Is Group Lending A Good Enforcement Scheme for
Achieving High Repayment Rates? Evidence from Framed
Field Experiments in Vietnam"
Hisaki Kono (Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization)
18. October 19,"Program evaluation with continuous treatment under
Hidehiko Ichimura (The University of Tokyo)
19. October 23,"Modelling synchronized reproduction in plant
and synchronized tree harvest in human populations"
Akiko Satake (Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology)
20. November 2,"Technology Shocks and Asset Price Dynamics: The Role of
Housing in General Equilibrium"
Jiro Yoshida (The University of Tokyo)
21. November 9,"The Optimality of Delegation under Imperfect Commitment"
Fumitoshi Moriya (Hitotsubashi University)
22. November 16,"Reconsidering Free Entry of Vacancies: A DMP Model with
Fixed Entry Costs"
Norikazu Tawara (Nihon University)
23. November 30,"The Theory of Collusion under Financial Constraints"
Yosuke Yasuda (National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies)
24. December 7,"The Optimal Degree of Commitment in a Tax Policy"
Yusuke Kinai (Osaka University)
25. December 11,"A Simulation Study of Learning: Mike's Bike Commuting"(joint paper with E. Akiyama, R. Ishikawa and J. J.
Mamoru Kaneko (University of Tsukuba)
27. January 11,"Vulnerability of Microfinance to Covariate Shocks and
Strategic Default: Evidence from Pakistan"
(joint work with Hidayat Ullah Khan)
Takashi Kurosaki(Hitotsubashi University)
28. March 1,"Labor Mobilization and Its Macro Impact"
Joel Hernandez (University of the Philippines, Keio University Visiting Associate Professor)
Copyright © 2000-, KEIO ECONOMIC SOCIETY : All rights reserved.