43, January 25,"Environmental Issues and Implications of Clean Development Mechanism for Developing Countries:A Case of Nepal"
40, January 16,"Toward a New Paradigm for Monetary Theory"
Joseph Stiglitz, Stanford University
39, January 12,"Time-to-Build in Business Cycles: Limit Cycle and Resonance"
Keiichiro Kobayashi, Ministry of International Trade and Industry
38, December 21, "Imperfect Observability if Emissions and Second-Best Emission and Output Taxes"
Firouz Gahvari, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
37, December 15, "On Equilibria with Underemployment"
Takeru Terao , Kitakyushu University
36, December 11, "Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis for Economic
Theory and Policy"
Joseph Stiglitz, Stanford University
35, December 8, "Emergence of New Industries and Endogenous Growth
Ryo Horii, ISER-Osaka University
34, December 1, "Reconstruction of Shanghai as an International Economic Center"
33. November 17, "Factor price equalisation : new insights"
Roger Guesnerie, Ecole Normal
32. November 17, gHow Do Japanese Wives Respond to the Allowance for
Souses? A Structural Estimate of Labour Supply and A Test of Unitary Household
Hideo Akabayashi, Keio University
31. November 2, "Fluctuations and Potential in Search Equilibrium"
Michihiro Kandori, University of Tokyo
30. October 28, "Biography as A Guide to Understanding Adam Smith's Thought"Ian S. Ross, University of British Columbia
29. October 27, "Strong Money Demand and Nominal Rigidity : Evidence
from the Japanese Money Market" (with Kiyotaka Nakagami)
Makoto Saito, Osaka University
28. October 24, "Time Incosistent Preferences and Social Security"
Douglas Joines, University of Southern California
27. October 20, "Product Design: A Template for Alternative Theories of Organization and Management"
Michael Piore, MIT
26. October 3, "Social Stratification Identity and Gender:
of Attitudes among Dual-Erner Couples in the U.S."
Kazuyo Yamaguchi, University of Chicago
25. September 29, "Identifying a Liquidity Effect in the Japanese
Fumio Hayashi, University of Tokyo
24. August 31, "An Equivalence Theorem for the Anonymous Core"
Chiaki Hara, Cambridge University
23. July 27, "Keynesian Multipliers in a Dynamic Model of Monopolis
Masatoshi Yoshida, University of Tsukuba
22. July 26, "R&D and Technology Spillovers through Foreign Direct
Investment in the Czech Manufacturing Firms"
Yuko Kimura, Charles University, PURAGUE
21. July 14, "Bargaining Equilibrium with Complexity"
Kazuhiko Mikami, Ryukoku University and Boston Univerisy
20. July 14, "A comparison between various currency system: Basket
Currency, Flexible Exchange Rate, and the FIxed Exchange Rate System"
Naoyuki Yoshino, Keio University
19. July 7, "Entrepreneurial Ability, Market Selection, and
Setting Up an Infant Indsutry: Theory and Evidence from
the Cotton Textile Industry in Japan"
Sergei Braginsky, Yokohama City University
18. July 7, "Disintegration Cause of Death: A Critical Analysis of
Infant and Child Mortality with Eurasian Date"
Renzo Derosas, University of Venice
17. July 7, "Doemstic Group Organization and Demographic in Eurasia,
1750-1900: A Reassessment of Metageography"
James Z. Lee, California Institute of Technology
16. July 5, "Monetary Policy of the United States"
Marvin Goodfriend, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
15. June 27, "Adam Smith: Plitics and Positive Virtue"
Knud Haakonssen, Boston University
14. June 23 "An Axiomatic approach to Principles of Morals"
Kouichi Suga, Waseda University
13. June 23. "A Comparative Study of Population Aging in Japan
and Korea: In Relation to the Future Labor Shortage"
Ik Ki Kim, Visting Sophia University
12. June 16, "A Poisson Regression Model of Fatal Traffic Accidents
Involving Small Passenger Sedans in Japan"
"Estimation of the Female Labor Participation and
Wage Equation Model"
11.Kazumitsu Nawata, Tokyo University
June 16, "Costly Monitoring and Interbank Competition for Deposits"
Satoshi Kawanishi, Sophia University
10. June 9, "Monetary Policy and the Term Structure of Interest Rates
Etsuro Shioji, Yokohama National University
9. June 2, "Consistency Implies Equal Treatment"
Toru Hokari, Kyoto Institute of Economic Research, Kyoto University
8. May 26,"Intertemporal Wage Schedules and Information Transmission
in the Dynamic Moral Hazard Problem"
Kanji Muramatsu, Tokyo University
7. May 16,"Tools for Insights into Asian Corporate Organization
and Business Behavior"
Tovah Ladier and Bryan Walser, Mansfield Center
6. May 12, "A Trade Model with Vertical Production Chain and
Competition Policy in the Downstream Sector"
Fumio Dei, Kobe University
5. April 28 "A New Look at Diamond's Search Model: Stochastic
Business Cycles and Equilibrium Selection"
Yoshimasa Shirai, Keio University
4. April 28, "The Effects of Maternal Education on Child Height:
A Case Study for Viet Nam"
Chikako Yamauchi, University of Tsukuba
3. April 21, "Environmental Tax Reform and 'Double dividend' in
the International Economy"
Takero Doi, Keio University
2. April 20, "Asian Financial Crisis and the Optimal
Exchange Rate Policy"
Naoyuki Yoshino and Sahoko Kaji, Keio University
1. April 12, "Consumer and Luxury in 18th and 19th Century Britain"
Maxine Berg, Warwick University
Copyright © 2000-, KEIO ECONOMIC SOCIETY : All rights reserved.